God gives us a new start, with every new day!
God sees everything we do for Him.
"Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matthew 6:4
My prayer and my desire are that God will continue to allow me to serve Him for His glory. I give God all the glory, honor and praise for my life and every experience in my life.
Marriage Ministry _ Prayer
With all of life’s busyness and responsibilities, it can be easy to forget that marriage is supposed to feel fun sometimes – that it should be a welcomed sigh of relief from outside pressures.
Help us to have fun together as we simply enjoy one another’s company. We want to keep the friendship alive in our marriage and to be lighthearted and cheerful with each other. Show us when we should help relieve tension by telling a funny joke, offering a giant hug, or turning on enjoyable music.
Please guide our hearts be receptive of accepting the offered playfulness even when we’re feeling tense or tired.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
“He is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, this is my friend...” Song of Solomon 5:16, NIV
Today’s Marriage Challenge: Read Song of Solomon chapter 5 and do something fun together – play a game, relax on your porch, dance in the living room, or hold hands while you take a walk.
Here are some of the Bible verses about Prayer;
1. Jesus would withdraw to deserted places for prayer. (Luke 5:16)
Jesus could have called on the Father anywhere he was. But He sought time alone, away from the crowd, to pray. Shouldn’t I do the same?
2. “Get behind me, Satan…” (Matthew 16:23)
Evil is something outside of us, not in us. With just a few words, like Jesus, we can put it in its place.
3. If we love each other, God remains in us and his love is made perfect in us. (1 John 4:15)
Love is the object of all prayer. Our love for God, God’s love for us.
4. “I’m praying for them. I’m not praying for the world but for those you gave me because they are yours.” (John 17:9)
Jesus prayed for others, for those He was given. We're all given people to pray for, be intercessory for some else.
5. “Healthy people don’t need a doctor, but sick people do. I didn’t come to call righteous people, but sinners.” (Mark 2:17)
At my weakest, at my most vulnerable, I’m ready to be helped.
6. “Imagine that one of you has a friend and you go to that friend in the middle of the night...He will get up and give his friend whatever he needs because of his friend’s brashness.” (Luke 11:8)
Be bold in prayer. Pray often!
7. “The seeds sprouts and grows, but the farmer doesn’t know how. The earth produces crops all by itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full head of grain.” (Mark 4:28-29)
God does all the work. Trust God!
Copyright © Changing Lifestyles Fellowship Church. All rights reserved.